The MOTODECAP YMC 805 washing head has a maximum operating flow rate of 85 l/min and a pressure of 800 bar. This washing head can be adapted to different types of industrial applications thanks to its versatility and adjustment options.
See the following document for performance options :
|Operating pressure||0 – 800 bar|
|Usage flow||≤ 85 l/min|
|Head rotation speeds (Nt)||15 (1) min-1|
|Nozzle rotation speed (Nb)||2 (1) min-1|
|Diameter of the swept sphere||See table bellow|
|Maximum fluid temperature||90 °C|
|Number of nozzles||2|
|Minimum passage diameter||160 (2) mm|
|Dimensions||160 x 160 x H 650|
|Optimal sweeping diameter (m) (4)||Head inlet pressure (bar)|
(1) The speed of rotation depends on the available air pressure. The speed can be adjusted by means of a pressure regulator (available on request).
(2) The passage diameter can be reduced by ensuring that the jet holders are in the vertical position when inserted into the tank opening.
(3) Another possibility to connect to the power supply as standard: G1. (For other types, please consult us).
(4) Other possible materials on request (depending on the environment, the nature of the fluid and its characteristics if other than water).
(5) The temperature class depends on the temperature of the fluid in question.
(6) The provided sweeping diameters are valid for conventional rinsing operations. In cases where a finer cleaning is required, these diameters should be adapted.